Call for Tutorials
Tutorial sessions during ICICT are ideal opportunities for researchers to learn about new models or technologies. We welcome proposals for tutorials on any of the core topics:
- Internet of Things
- AI and Data Science
- Blockchain and FinTech
Tutorials should be of interest to a substantial portion of the community and should represent a sufficiently mature area of research or practice. Proposals should be submitted in PDF format. Each proposal should be clearly structured to provide the following information:
- Abstract (up to 250 words)
- Description and outline: What material will the tutorial cover and in what depth? Please provide a detailed outline.
- Goals: What are the objectives of the tutorial? What is the benefit to attendees?
- Target audience: What is the target audience? What background should attendees have?
- Requirements: Audio-visual or technical requirements and any special room requirements.
- Presenters: Who are the presenters? Please provide names, affiliations, email addresses, and short bios for each presenter. Bios should cover the presenters' expertise related to the topic of the tutorial.
- A list of the most important references that will be covered.
- Previous tutorials: Has the tutorial (or a similar/highly related tutorial) been presented at another venue previously? If so, please list the dates and venues, and describe the similarities and differences between the previous tutorials and proposed tutorial. If available, please include links.
- Links to video recordings of the presenters' previous talks (optional, but extremely helpful)
To submit a proposal, email your PDF to email@example.com with "ICICT 2019 Tutorial Proposal" in the subject line.